-
August 18th, 2025, 02:33 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
What Do You Think About the New Changes on Wendy’s Menu?
Hey everyone,
I’ve noticed some recent buzz around the updates at Wendy’s and wanted to get your thoughts. I usually stick to my favorites, but I’m curious how others feel about the new items and whether they’re worth trying.
I know the wendys menu has always had some reliable classics, but do you think the changes are for the better or just a gimmick? Have you tried any of the new burgers, sides, or breakfast options yet?
Looking forward to hearing your experiences and recommendations!
-
April 2nd, 2026, 06:24 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: What Do You Think About the New Changes on Wendy’s Menu?
Γεια σου, το ανακάλυψα τυχαία ενώ έβλεπα σχόλια και αποφάσισα να το δοκιμάσω αφού υπήρχαν αναφορές για παίκτες από Greece. Έκανα εγγραφή στο Highflybet: Μπόνους έως 500€ + 150 περιστροφές δωρεάν και έπαιξα Starburst, όμως στην αρχή τα spins ήταν άτυχα και δεν έφερναν τίποτα. Έμεινα λίγο ακόμα, άλλαξα ρυθμό πονταρίσματος και τελικά ήρθε μια καλή σειρά που έφερε κέρδος. Αυτό βελτίωσε την εικόνα μου και το χρησιμοποιώ πού και πού.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks